Jobs Completed by us :-
- XYLAN 1010 is an organic solvent based, resin - bonded , thermosetting , PTFE based dry lubricant / easy clean coating. It offers optimum low friction to wear resistance ratio and is used to reduce friction, prevent scoring and galling or to provide secondary lubrication
- This is our most widely used dry lubrication product, having excellent low friction and wear resistant properties. It is and ideal coating for use in bearing surfaces, either dry or in combination with mineral oil lubricants. It is an excellent metal treatment for reduction in friction, fretting, galling and other friction and interference related problems. It has excellent resistance to commonly used machine fluids, eg: - mineral oils and greases, petroleum, jet fuel, skydrol and other hydraulic fluids and can therefore be used in most common light and medium engineering applications.
Rotary actuators, Carburetors, Bearings, any mating surfaces which require lubrication.Product Specifications :-
- Relative Density :- 1.05 g / cm
- Operating Temperature range :- -195oC to +285oC.
- Dry Film Thickness :- 25 to 30 microns
- Can Be Applied On Most Common Metals
All the statements, information and data presented herein are believed to be accurate and reliable and are being described as mentioned by Whith ford Worldwide ltd for XYLAN in their Design Guide . Henceforth we make no warranties, Guarantee or responsibility of any kind expressed or implied and assumes no liability in connection with the use of this information.
Customer must test for application suitability.